WELCOME TO THE JOBDIVA.COM WEB SITE ("SITE"). YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE SITE ARE GOVERNED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH FORM A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND JOBDIVA.COM, INC. ("JOBDIVA.COM"). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR PERMISSION TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE IS AUTOMATICALLY AND IMMEDIATELY REVOKED. EACH TIME YOU USE THIS SITE, THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL GOVERN YOUR USE. ACCORDINGLY, WHEN YOU USE THE SITE YOU SHOULD CHECK THE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND REVIEW ANY CHANGES SINCE THE LAST VERSION.
1. Using the Site for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;2. Attempting to use the Site to disseminate material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;3. Attempting to use the Site to disseminate material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by JobDiva.com in its sole discretion;4. Attempting to use the Site to disseminate viruses, trojan horses, timebombs, worms, cancelbots, or other harmful computer code;5. Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure;6. Attempting to violate the security of the website by trying to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on the JobDiva site.7. Engaging in any other which, in the judgment of JobDiva.com, exposes JobDiva.com or any third party to any liability or detriment of any type;8. Engaging in any fraudulent or abusive conduct; and9. IF YOU HAVE A PASSWORD ALLOWING ACCESS TO A NON-PUBLIC AREA OF THIS WEB SITE, DISCLOSING TO OR SHARING YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY OR USING YOUR PASSWORD FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED PURPOSE.
If you have any questions about this Policy, wish to amend, delete or add to any of your information contained as the Site, or otherwise wish to contact JobDiva directly, please email us at privacy@JobDiva.com, call us at 1-866-JOBDIVA or write to us at JobDiva, Inc., 44 Wall Street, 18th floor, New York, NY 10005.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, IF YOU DO NOT RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES, IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR IF YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED BY LAW TO ENTER INTO LEGAL OBLIGATIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE JOBDIVA.COM INTERNET WEBSITE (THE "SITE"). WE MAY MODIFY THE POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME AND POST THOSE MODIFICATIONS HERE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AFTER ANY SUCH MODIFICATION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED POLICY.
1. Information. JobDiva obtains information from and about you in a number of different ways, including:
A. General Information. Some information is gathered automatically when you access the Site ("General Information"). This General Information (which includes Site pages visited, type of web browser used, type of operating system, and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider, IP address and similar information) does not identify you personally.
2. Use and Disclosure of Information. JobDiva uses and discloses your information as follows:
A. General Information. JobDiva uses and discloses General Information for the purpose of operating and improving the JobDiva website, fostering a positive user experience and delivering the products and services that we offer, and shall do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party;
JobDiva does not disclose to third parties your Information, except as set forth in the following four subparagraphs.
(i) We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the products or services of third parties, we may supply your contact information to third parties such as employers, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We may use data we have about you (such as the experience you have or the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the products or services of a particular third-party.
(ii) We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
(iii) We may disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of JobDiva or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
(iv) We use Profile Information for purposes of administering JobDiva business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to you and other JobDiva customers and prospective customers. JobDiva may also use Profile Information to notify you about important changes to the Site or our business, new JobDiva services and special offers you may find valuable.
B. Cookie Information. JobDiva uses and discloses Cookie Information to improve our Site and better serve you and our other customers, and may do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party.
C. Regarding JobDiva's SMS Service. Data surrounding the opt-in consent for SMS communication is not transferred to third-party vendors. In some cases, upon hire, personal information of new employees, such as mobile phone numbers, may be conveyed to trusted payroll partners for the purposes of communication, access and validation. However, JobDiva never shares or sells this data or any other data for marketing purposes.
3. Security and Access. You understand and agree that "perfect" security does not exist anywhere, including the Internet. Personal information you send to us at the Site or any information we send to you, including any email messages, will not be encrypted unless we advise you otherwise.
4. Merchant Services. You may be able to access certain information related to third parties at the Site, or via links or "click-throughs", regarding the goods or services of third parties (collectively, "Merchant Services"). You understand and agree that your access to or use of Merchant Services is a matter entirely between you and the associated third parties, and JobDiva shall have no liability whatsoever for any such access or use.
5. Location of Data. Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part in the United States. If you access a JobDiva Web site outside the United States, your usage of that site constitutes consent to the transfer of your data out of your country and to the United States.
6. Links to Other Sites. The Site may contain links to other Web sites over which we have no control. JobDiva is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other Web sites to which you choose to link from a JobDiva Web site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other Web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to the information we collect on a JobDiva Web site, and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion.
7. Children. JobDiva is not intended for children under 13 years of age.
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;4. your address, telephone number, and email address;5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
44 Wall St.
New York, NY 10005
By phone: 1-866-JOBDIVA
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org